Saturday, October 30, 2004

Keep it clean...

Wahoo! Finished the "Living Room Project" today. Walls painted, pictures hung, dust cleaned off stuff... man.. it feels good. Eerything's clean in here. It sucked living like poor white trash for that week.

Y wanted the cuckoo clock on a different wall. That's gonna blow my mind for months. I'm one of those who gets used to where a clock is, and just automatically stare at that spot to see what time it is. I'll be glancing at a blank wall while hearing the ticking behind me.

I have plans to put in 80 miles on the bike tomorrow....what the hell... there's a guy on tv in the other room talking about his church services..."people get baptised, people get saved, we have a great altar service..." Had to pry the remote from Y's sleeping hand and silence that Christian putz. Anyway, 80 miles on the Nishiki. It'll probably be around 5.5 hours of having a bike stuck up my butt. I hope the wind dies down. We should get extra credit for riding in wind.

All's quiet here on the home front... time to still the keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home